Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I feel so scare n boring now...suckkkk

Tonight after came back from dinner with my friends...than i heard my roomate said our another housemate saw that things again...suck !! i am fucking scare to heard about this...she said he saw that thing stand beside our bathroom so i feel so scare and not dare to bath...tonight i try to bath in another bathroom as well...i told myself , don't scare , i must be strong like what i always did..luckly i still got wen fei and issac chat with me on MSN...if not i am going to be crazy..my roomate also go out d , before i come back she also scare.. She told me , selly don;t think so much and try to find someone chat with you...actually i plan to study at home tonight coz final exam is coming soon.... but i cant do it , coz i keep to think that negative way...SWT !!!
Angel...i wait u come back...i want to go out wan, but i quite lazy d...someone ask me go to Mois..
i also reject d...tonight i am just be a good girl staying at home...haha !!! I wait someone to chat with me also...but he is too busy !! nvm...i think i try to sleep early better..this is not the time to disturb people d....anyway i hope Angel back home as soon as possible...

2 comments:

  1. bz??i dun think tat ur fre wil bz lo...but dun worry..i not talking myself..i just mean like...if u looking4 sum1...he r she...sure be dere alw...depend on u got catch it up anot...so lo...anywhere...she wil be bc soon...dun worry la..n dun sked anymore la..n lat thing o...not persuit urself 2 not sked...is let urself trust it...trust it...n blv it...not persuit urself..rber..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am alone also... dun worry too much...
    If u really can't sleep,just go out with your friend and enjoy... ^^

    ReplyDelete